Join Option Matrix
Our talent is home grown and lateral entry is limited. We cultivate excellence through first time right deliverables, strict technology standards and continuous improvement in quality metrics. The highest benefit of working with Option Matrix is often cited as fast learning curve and rapid skill development.
Head of Marketing
- Transitioning from pure custom development to product development
- Senior person who can lead software product marketing in India with potential to expand globally.This will include internet marketing and managing social media presence
- Attend events and seminars to track the pulse of the market and contribute ideas to keep the company updated with the industry
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Must be an MBA with at least 5 years of relevant product marketing experience.
.Net Developers 3-7 Years Experience
- We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using Asp.net MVC, C#, Ado.net, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Jquery, XML, SQL.Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. Must have excellent communication skills
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Any Degree/PG
Digital Marketing Manager
- MCA / BCA / B.TECH or BSC / BCOM graduates in any discipline with 4-6 years experience in SEO and internet marketing activities can apply for this position.
- The candidate should have sound working knowledge of activities such as “On Page & Off Page” Optimization, Title Tag Optimization, Back links Creation, Indexing the website in Search Engines, Finding broken links, Meta tag analysis, keyword research, creating and customizing blogs, blog commenting, posting in forums, postings in Yahoo answers, social media optimization (Facebook, twitter, Linkedin) , link exchange, directory submission, article submission, classified submission, ranking websites using keywords, uploading content in word press and blog spot as well as PPC / CPC campaigns for both text and display.
- Eligibility criteria also includes good communication and personality skills
Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele in domestic market.
- Candidate Should have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The primary objective of the role is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Must plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Required to work in collaboration with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
- Initial training would be provided and needed support will be given as and when required.
- Salary compensation will be as per the industry standards along with an additional incentive which will be performance based.
- MBA/PGDM Must
All positions require excellent communication skills. Strong analytical and problem solving abilities are essential for Software Engineers.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (or)
you can also reach our HR department on 040-40020730